Chai is another word for Indian Tea.
The word chai has become synonymous with a type of fragrant, spicy Indian tea more accurately referred to as masala chai.
What’s more, this beverage may have benefits for heart health, digestion, controlling blood sugar levels and more.
This article explains what you need to know about chai tea and its potential benefits.
Made from Camellia sinesis leaves, Green Tea is a type of tea that originated in China, but its production and manufacture have spread to many other countries in Asia.
Green Tea is widely popular among the tea consuming population due to the following health benefits.
1. Green Tea improves consumer health as it contains bioactive compounds.
2. Green Tea contains compounds that improve brain function and thus make you smarter.
3. Green Tea speeds up the process of fat burning and improves physical performance.
4. Green Tea contains antioxidants that lower the risk of many types of cancer.
Black Tea is a variety of tea that is stronger in flavour and produced all over the four major tea production centre in India. Assamese plants are mainly used for black tea.
Black Tea has the following health benefits.
1.Black Tea has antioxidant properties.
2. Black Tea boosts the consumer’s heart health.
3. Black Tea may lower “bad” LDL Cholesterol.
4. Black Tea improves gut health.
5. Black Tea helps reduce high blood pressure.
6. Black Tea helps reduce the risk of cancer
7. Black Tea may help increase focus.
8. Black Tea helps reduce blood sugar levels.
Iced Tea is a popular drink in India and is available mostly in the form of ginger lemon iced tea or lemon iced tea. Lipton and Nestle brand of tea two most popular brands of iced tea in India.
The health benefits of Iced Tea are.
1. Iced Tea helps in keeping consumer hydrated.
2. Iced Tea boosts consumer antioxidants.
3. Iced Tea offers a superior and healthier swap for sugary soda.
4. Iced Tea may help consumer’s teeth.
5. Iced Tea may help fight cancer
6. Iced Tea provides a surprising source of manganese.
7. Iced Tea chills the nerves
8. Iced Tea helps keep the heart healthy.
Lemongrass Tea is healthy with citrus flavour and benefits your body by detoxifying, boosts immunity and calming muscles and nerves. The leaves are also used for flavouring in herbal tea as well as in Masala tea.
The health benefits of Lemongrass Tea are.
1. Lemongrass Tea is good for digestion.
2. Lemongrass Tea is full of antioxidants.
3. Lemongrass Tea regulates high blood pressure
4. Lemongrass Tea boosts metabolism and burns fat.
5. Lemongrass Tea is great for naturally great skin and hair.
6. Lemongrass Tea helps in healing cold and flu.
7. Lemongrass Tea helps in relieving menstrual pain.
Irani Chai is very popular in Pune and Hyderabad and mostly available in only Irani hotels along with Maska Pav or Bun Maska. Irani Chai is masala chai with some spices and popular quick weekend breakfast.
Irani Chai has the following health benefits.
1. Irani Chai serves the health benefit of cancer prevention.
2. Irani Chai helps in improving heart health.
3. Irani Chai also helps in improving oral health.
4. Bone Health is another area that Irani Chai improves.
5. Irani Chai is helpful in treating minor cuts & scrapes.
6. Irani Chai also helps in curing sunburns.
Assam tea is a black tea, known for its bright colour and strong malty flavour. The tea plants are grown in the lowland region of Assam on either side of the Brahmaputra river.
The health benefits of Assam Tea are many.
1. Assam Tea helps in healing tooth cavity.
2. Assam Tea helps in keeping the body warm.
3. Assam Tea helps in developing healthier skin.
4. Assam Tea helps in improving cognitive function.
5. Assam Tea helps in fighting infections and inflammation.
Nilgiri Tea is a variety of tea found in the hills of the Nilgiris district and Munnar that are fragrant and flavoured in nature. Nilgiri tea is black tea comes from the picturesque tea estates of Munnar and Nilgiris of the Western Ghats mountains.
The health benefits of Nilgiri Tea are given below.
1. Nilgiri Tea helps in losing weight.
2. Nilgiri Tea helps in reducing LDL Cholesterol And The risk Of heart attacks.
3. Nilgiri Tea helps in fighting diabetes.
4. Nilgiri Tea helps bust your stress.
5. Nilgiri Tea increases the functionality of the immune system.
6. Nilgiri Tea takes care of oral health.
7. Nilgiri Tea controls ageing and makes the consumer look young.
8. Nilgiri Tea helps in increasing bone density.
Darjeeling Tea is available in black, green, white and oolong in colour, made from the small leaves. Tea planting in Darjeeling became’s the first Indian product to receive a GI tag.